Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  WRH PortalWRH Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How To Prevent Scamming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cliton09

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-28

How To Prevent Scamming Empty
PostSubject: How To Prevent Scamming   How To Prevent Scamming Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:34 pm

THIS IS TO PREVENT SCAMS RELATED TO WARROCK

Retails
1. When someone says, "I'll give you half of the retail code, then you give me the acc info, then I give you the second half" THAT IS A SCAM! Do not fall for the oldest trick in the book.
2. With retails you can always tell if it's at least a true retail code if you look for the first 2 letters of the code. This is the correct list:
FAMAS: FR(or GU)
AWM: HM(or TA)
G36D: WA
M134: GA(or GS)
M60: BB
M249: GN
3.Get a picture of the Retail Card. Make sure it shows the front and back of the card, but have the code covered up.

Accounts
1.Have Screenshots.
2.Any user should get Username and Password first, before any Security questions.
3.Do not fall for the "Username and Password Failed" trick when you know the Username and Password should work.

Money

I should just say use a Middle Man always for this, unless your completely stupid. But, anyways....
1.Send half of the money first, get info, then send the rest of the money. This could still be a loss, but I would rather lose $20 then $40.
2.Do a Charge Back if you get scammed. (Go to the Resolution Center on your account too.)
That's really all for money. It's hard using money without a Middleman which is why I highly suggest a Middleman.

ALWAYS USE A MIDDLEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Middleman will be admin or mod until we get trusted members!

Thanks Hope it helped!
Back to top Go down

How To Prevent Scamming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Market :: Warrock Accounts-
Jump to: