Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  WRH PortalWRH Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lil_hack3r

lil_hack3r

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-11-25

[TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp Empty
PostSubject: [TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp   [TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Tutorial Name: How to get internet on your PSP
Difficulty Level: 8.5
Summary:

Hey everyone, This is a tutorial that i have created for those of you who can't get your PSP online or for those of you who have Ip Address errors or problems.
(Before i start this tutorial i want to let some of you know that you might have to set your PSP back to it's default settings- Depending on if you have ip address problems or if you were trying to do something with your PSP and accidentaly messed something up with your connection to the internet. - Note that if you restore your PSP back to it's default settings nonthing will be deleted. Also i am mentioning this because this is what was wrong with my friend's PSP and he couldn't connect tothe internet. )

NOTE: RESSETING YOUR PSP IS ONLY NESSCESARY IF NEEDED! PLEASE DO NOT RESE YOUR PSP THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT THERE BEING A PROBLEM WITH IT.

Resetting your PSP to it's (ORIGINAL) Settings -

1. Go to Settings then scroll down to System Settings and press (X).

2. Now scroll down until you find Restore Default Settings once you've found it press (X).

3. Now your PSP will ask you do you want to Restore it to it's default settings go to Yes and press (X).

4. Your PSP should then restart. when it's back on you can change yourtheme and everything to whatever you like.

- Now your psp should be set back to it's original settings which means if you changed ti's ip address then it should have it's normal Ip and Mac.

Getting your PSP to connect to the internet -

Note: Before you do any of these steps MAKE SURE YOUR WLAN SWITCH IS ON!!

1. Go to Settings then scroll down Network Settings and Press (X).

2. Now go to Infrastructure Mode and press (X).

3. Now go to [New Connection] and Press (X).

4. Now go to Scan and press (X).

NOTE: IF YOUR PSP COULDN'T FIND ANY ACCESS POINTS TRY TO RETRY OK.

5. Ok here is the tricky part. At this point you must select a Access Point. Here you can see the SSID Names their Security and there Signal Strengh.

NOTE: If you see any thing under the security column and it says WEP or anything besides none then you will need a password for it.

Ok im going to finish this tutorial later. I don't feel like doing the rest now.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/ESZ/index/
cliton09

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp   [TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:55 pm

Wow thanks good tut
Back to top Go down
lil_hack3r

lil_hack3r

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: [TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp   [TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:09 pm

No problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/ESZ/index/
cliton09

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp   [TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:20 am

Mmmmh i have msn on my psp Razz cant remba the site though
Back to top Go down
[WRH]SNIPER
Admin
Admin
[WRH]SNIPER

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: www.wr-h.tk go register at this web site our community is the same as all the other ones but you get the vip for FREE come and join our community   [TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:27 am

that aint good
Back to top Go down
https://wr-haxors.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp   [TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TEXT]How To Get Internet On Your PSp
Page 1 of 1